We offer an installation service (Warwick, Toowoomba, Boonah and surrounding areas) for all wood fire heaters sold by us by our Australian Home Heating Association certified installers.
Wood heaters are to be installed according to manufacturers specifications and that's how we do it.
These requirements cover
- wood heater installation specifications
- wood heater installation regulations
- wood heater installation clearances (wood fire heater distances from walls and combustible materials)
- wood heater hearth regulations
- wood heater flue requirements
Wood heater installations are to be performed in accordance with AS/NZS 2918 - Domestic solid fuel burning appliances - Installation. This Australian Standard covers both new and used wood heaters.