This Cast Iron Stove Polish is perfect for restoring pot belly burners or other cast Iron stoves, wood heaters and fireplaces.
- Formulated to restore that brand new, black satin finish to your heater
- Helps prevent flaking & rusting
- Forms a strong hard-wearing bond
- Non-Hazardous – quick and safe to use
- Heat resistant to 500 degrees C
- Quick and easy to apply
Black Beauty Cast Iron Stove Polish not only prevents flaking, rusting and pitting, but it can also be used to restore the beauty of unpainted and old cast iron wood heaters, stoves and fireplaces. It is formulated to protect that new, black satin finish. Cast Iron Stove Polish is a high-quality black stove polish which forms a strong and hard-wearing bond to the metal. The non-hazardous formula is quick and safe to use.
How to Use
- Clean loose dirt, rust and soot from the stove with a stiff brush.
- Rub Stove Polish well into cold stove. Ensure an even coverage and remove any excess.
- Immediately heat stove to harden polish. Ensure the room is well ventilated, as smoke will appear.
- Once cool, polish with an old cloth until stove is shiny.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.