EUREKA OPAL INBUILT WOOD HEATER
The new generation "clean burn" Opal Fireplace Insert woodheaters offer you unsurpassed total home heating.
This 3 speed Fan forced heater is created to heat up to a 16 square home & is made for a budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating capacity for their dollar.
This beautifully designed woodheater offers you warmth all winter, with the efficiency of today's technology.
- A large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox are main unique features.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 6mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2918.2001, AS/NZS 4012/4013.
A zero clearance box is available for all Eureka inbuilt wood heaters.
Capacity: Up to 160m2.
Facia Height: 750mm
Facia Width: 882mm
Facia Depth: 42mm
Firebox Height: 595mm
Firebox Width: 570mm
Firebox Depth: 365mm
Hearth Type: Full
Hearth Size: W890mm D530mm in front of unit, T12mm
Solid Flue: 6”
|Fan||Standard 3 speed fan|
|Finish||High Temperature Stove Paint (Charcoal)|
|Heating Capacity||160m² or 17 Squares
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||750mm H x 882mm W x 407mm D - including fascia
595mm H x 570mm W x 365mm D - excluding fascia
|Emissions - g/kg||0.9g/kg|
|Firebox Material||6mm Steel|
|Baffle Material||8mm Steel|
|Firebox Side Lining||Bricks|
|Firebox Base Lining||Nil|
|Door Opening Size (mm)||490mm x 200mm|
|Flue Diameter||150mm / 6"|
|Domestic Boiler/Wetback||No Option|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
|Min Clear - Combustible Mantlepiece (mm)||350mm|
|Zero Clearance Box Available||Yes|
|Minimum Hearth Size - Flat Wall Installs||890mm x 530mm Masonry Installation|
|Hearth Required Forward of Door Opening||570mm|
|Min Hearth Thickness (mm)||12mm|
|Please Note||Hearths, Fluing, Accessories and Installation are not included in our pricing. The heating capacity stated is a guide only and may vary from region to region depending upon ambient temperatures and your house design.
Information provided has been sourced from our suppliers, whilst we endeavour to remain updated manufacturers can and do have the right to alter specifications without our knowledge. We provide this information as a service only, please check with the manufacturer for additional information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.