EUREKA NUGGET FREE STANDING WOOD HEATER
The Eureka Nugget is a multi-purpose heater, usable for both heating and cooking.
You can boil or simmer on either the front or back top shelf of the heater.
This unit has the same low clearance of conventionally cased heaters.
- Extra overnight burn capacity.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Secondary air injection to enhance combustion efficiency and reduce harmful emissions.
- Firebox constructed in three piece, welded and folded, heavy duty 6mm steel.
- Sacrificial replaceable steel baffle plate, 8mm thick.
- Clean door glass during normal operation.
- The Nugget has a cooktop.
- Firebrick lined for maximum firebox protection.
- The Nugget can take 450mm long wood directly into the firebox for convenient loading.
Capacity: Up to 120m2.
Hearth Type: Full
Hearth Size: W770mm x D910mm x T9mm (300mm in front of heater base)
Solid Flue: 6”
|Fan||Optional 3 speed fan|
|Finish||High Temperature Stove Paint (Charcoal)|
|Heating Capacity||180m² or 19 Squares
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||660mm H x 610mm W x 650mm D|
|Emissions - g/kg||1.1g/kg|
|Firebox Material||5mm Steel|
|Baffle Material||8mm Steel|
|Firebox Side Lining||Bricks|
|Firebox Base Lining||Nil|
|Door Opening Size (mm)||386mm x 220mm|
|Flue Diameter||150mm / 6"|
|Domestic Boiler/Wetback||No Option|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
|Min Clearance - Rear Wall (mm)||50mm|
|Min Clearance - Side Wall (mm)||550mm|
|Min Clearance - Corner Installation (mm)||170mm|
|Minimum Hearth Size - Flat Wall Installs||770mm x 910mm|
|Hearth Required Forward of Door Opening||300mm|
|Min Hearth Thickness (mm)||9mm|
|Please Note||Hearths, Fluing, Accessories and Installation are not included in our pricing. The heating capacity stated is a guide only and may vary from region to region depending upon ambient temperatures and your house design.
Information provided has been sourced from our suppliers, whilst we endeavour to remain updated manufacturers can and do have the right to alter specifications without our knowledge. We provide this information as a service only, please check with the manufacturer for additional information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.