Our team at Downs Heating, Cooling & Outdoors can highly recommend these gloves as we use them with in our shop when loading wood into our wood heater. It allows us to move the wood around in the fire without the fear of getting burnt.
The use of these gloves also assist in help preventing damage to your wood heater and the bricks located inside your heater as it allows you to place the wood in as opposed to throwing the wood in due to the fear of getting burnt.
With Tradeflame Heat Resistant Gloves you can literally handle hot equipment and grill without burning your hands or losing flexibility!
- Heat resistant to 800°C (1472°F)
- Double sided to fit either hand
- Non-slip silicone grip
- High quality Deyan Aramid fibre for insulation
- Cotton-lined gloves - breathable, comfortable and sweat absorbing
- Hidden hang tag for hanging
- Designed for safety and flexibility
- Barbecuing and grilling
- Ovens and pizza ovens
- Around the home - baking, kettles, hot pots, roasting trays
- Around fireplaces
- Camping and outdoors
- General high temperature tasks
Please choose carefully - Refund/Returns Policy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.