This replacement wood heater fan suits the following Kent, and Norseman wood heaters and Norseman gas log fire heater makes and models
Kent Wood Heaters
- Kent Country Classic KTCC07 2007 - 2009 models
- Kent Country Classic KTCC09 2009 model
- Kent Classic KTCL2000 2012 - 2013 models
- Kent Somerset KTSM07 2007 - 2009 models
- Kent Somerset KTSM09 2009 model
Norseman Wood Heaters
- Norseman Legend GHLE07K 2007 - 2009 models
- Norseman Legend GHLE09 2009 model
- Norseman Legend GHLE16 2016 model
- Norseman Nevada GHNV07 2007 - 2009 models
- Norseman Nevada GHNV09 2009 model
- Norseman Nevada GHNV15 2015 model
- Norseman Nevada GHNVE07 2007 - 2008 models
- Norseman Oakwood GHOKE07 2007 - 2008 models
Norseman Gas Log Fire
- Norseman Statesman manufactured 1994 - 2002
This replacement fan is designed to be fitted after the heater is fully assembled.
- Place the fan assembly into the space provided at the rear of the pedestal ensuring the fan outlets are facing upwards
- Ensuring the fan power lead is free of the heater secure the fan to the heater with the 4 screws provided
- Plug the fan into the power source.
- Please note the fan should not be operated on high settings when the heater is operating on low as this can cause excessive heat loss and creosote build up within the heater and flue system
- The heater may be operated with the fan off however it is desirable to have the fan on when the heater is operating on high settings
|Warranty||12 month manufacturer warranty|
Great product, excellent service13 August 2018The fan was posted within hours of ordering, the staff were helpful and prompt with my queries, and within a few days the fan had arrived, was easy to install and was soon heating our room.
Great Service30 May 2018Item was exactly what I wanted and the price was OK! A very good selection of products to choose from.