This is a run out special and only available while stocks last.
The ST1000i Stanley Sine Wave Generator is rated at 900 watts (0.9kVA) with a maximum 1000 watts (1.0kVA) capacity. This handy generator can run appliances requiring up to 1.8kVA short term start-up power*.
Its advanced inverter technology produces pure sine wave electricity, making it ideal for use with frequency sensitive electronic equipment, including computers and TV’s and other electronic devices
The ST1000i Stanley Inverter technology generator compact size, light weight (14kg’s) and quiet operation (as little as 54 dBA) make it highly portable and usable in most environments – including to run lights and small appliances on boating/camping/caravanning trips, in residential power outage situations and for small mobile businesses and events.
- Smart throttle for efficiency and reduced emissions
- 15A socket
- 12V 8.3A DC socket for charging batteries
- Battery charging cables included as standard
- Overload warning and cut-out
- Low oil cut-off for engine protection
- Separate on/off switch and fuel cut-off to aid against gumming up the carburettor
- Easy to read digital screen displaying hours, volts & hertz
- 3.6 litre fuel tank
A more environmentally friendly generator using less fuel, producing less noise & emissions with enough power to get the job done.
For further technical information Stanley Generators
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.