Our handcrafted Tasmanian Oak edged hearths also known as floor protectors mean your vinyl, carpet or wood floors are protected and safe with your freestanding wood heater sitting securely on top.
The Multi Coloured 1200mm x 1200mm Slate Hearth sits under the wood heater and extends to protect the immediate surroundings. Simply lay the hearth over the top of your existing flat floor, place the wood heater and continue with the wood heater installation, it's that easy.
- Multi Coloured Slate
- 1200mm x 1200mm Flat Wall Hearth
- 20mm Thickness
- Made from non combustible materials
- Low moulded Tasmanian Oak edged
- Lays direct onto floors
- Conforms to Australian Standards**
Our hearths come in a variety of finishes and sizes
- Multi coloured slate - slate being a natural product has a wide variety of colour variations
- Black slate
- Grey ceramic tiles
- 1070mm x 1070mm - Flat Wall installations
- 1200mm x 1200mm - Corner and Flat Wall installations
- 1500mm x 1500mm - Corner installations
- We also can supply made to measure hearths if required as special orders.
**Australian Standards require all freestanding wood burners are to be located on a floor protector when the floor is made of combustible material
Please keep in mind that hearth size and thickness requirements are set by the wood heater manufacturer for each individual heater model, you must check you heater specifications to ensure you have the correct size hearth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.