Eureka Opal Discovery Series Freestanding Wood Heater
SUPPLY ONLY PRICE - Request A Freight Quote
EUREKA OPAL FREE STANDING WOOD HEATER
The Opal wood heater is efficient, rugged and powerful. It is produced for the budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating capacity for their dollar. The heater features a large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox.
The new generation "clean burn" Opal Free standing wood heaters offer you unsurpassed total home heating.
Efficient, rugged, powerful & very friendly to the environment, you will be pleased with new Opal especially for it's performance and the ease of operation.
This Fan forced heater is created to heat up to a 18 square home & is made for a budget conscious buyer who wants maximum heating capacity for their dollar.
This beautifully designed wood heater offers you warmth all winter, with the efficiency of today's technology.
- A large door, a powerful three speed fan and a firebrick lined firebox are main unique features.
- Minimum wall clearance. 125mm from a rear wall and 325mm from a side wall. 150mm from the corners in a corner installation.
- Maximum heat output and long burn periods per fuel load.
- Quality three-speed fan, designed for easy access and removal.
- Clean glass door during normal burning (self-cleaning). Heavy duty removeable 8mm thick steel sacrificial baffle plate.
- Deep ash bed for convenient ash retention.
- Mimimum hearth requirements.
- Strong welded seam and folded 5mm firebox.
- Superior baked high temperture paint finish.
- 5mm heat and shock resistant clear vision door glass.
- Firebrick lining on the sides and back of the firebox which enchances the combustion efficiency whilst protecting the most vulnerable part of the firebox.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2918.2001,AS/NZS 4012/4013.
Capacity: Up to 180m2
Hearth Type: Full
Hearth Size: W890mm x D960mm x T12mm (400mm in front of heater base)
Solid Flue: 6”
|Fan||Standard 3 speed fan|
|Finish||High Temperature Stove Paint (Charcoal)|
|Heating Capacity||180m² or 19 Squares
|Dimensions (mm) height x width x depth||800mm H x 650mm W x 508mm D|
|Emissions - g/kg||.9g/kg|
|Firebox Material||5mm Steel|
|Baffle Material||8mm Steel|
|Firebox Side Lining||Bricks|
|Firebox Base Lining||Nil|
|Door Opening Size (mm)||490mm x 200mm|
|Flue Diameter||150mm / 6"|
|Domestic Boiler/Wetback||No Option|
|Warranty||10 Year Limited Warranty|
|Min Clearance - Rear Wall (mm)||125mm|
|Min Clearance - Side Wall (mm)||325mm|
|Min Clearance - Corner Installation (mm)||150mm|
|Minimum Hearth Size - Flat Wall Installs||890mm x 960mm|
|Hearth Required Forward of Door Opening||400mm|
|Min Hearth Thickness (mm)||12mm|
|Please Note||Hearths, Fluing, Accessories and Installation are not included in our pricing. The heating capacity stated is a guide only and may vary from region to region depending upon ambient temperatures and your house design.
Information provided has been sourced from our suppliers, whilst we endeavour to remain updated manufacturers can and do have the right to alter specifications without our knowledge. We provide this information as a service only, please check with the manufacturer for additional information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.