This thermoelectric fan will be an efficient environmentally friendly addition to your radiant wood heater for circulating warm air around your home.
- Suitable for radiant wood fires or stoves
- No cords, plugs or batteries required
- Fan automatically starts at 60°C
- Withstands temperatures up to 345°C
- Stable and silent
- High quality aluminium with black finish
&;This fan runs via a thermoelectric element which is driven by the heat from your wood stove. The fan should be placed on top of the woodheater or cooker positioned at the rear of the heater, the heat from the heaters surface will cause the fan to run and blow hot air generated from the stove using the triple blades.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downs Heating users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.